Realme Narzo 50i Prime RMX3506 Flash File can be used to fix hang on the logo and remove all screen locks. This file will remove all type of screen lock like Pattern and frp after flash. Always use latest flash file to flash Realme Narzo 50i Prime check device version by dial code *#899# in emergency dial. download the file with direct download link given below and read all flashing instructions before flashing the phone.
Download Realme Narzo 50i Prime RMX3506:
- RMX3506_11.A.47_20220825215802 — Google Drive Link
- RMX3506EU_11.A.36_20220620170502 — Google Drive Link
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime Driver
Whatsapp Me For Login +917017426154
About Realme Narzo 50i Prime
Realme Narzo 50i Prime is Powered by Unisoc Spreadtrum T612 12nm Latest Chipset (CPU). It comes with 3GB And 4GB of RAM. Realme Narzo 50i Prime come with 5000mAh non-removable battery and fast charging. Realme Narzo 50i Prime runs Realme UI GO is based on Android 11 and packs 32GB and 64GB of inbuilt storage and phone have dedicated SD card slot to extend device storage.
When you run flash tool in your pc it will ask you to log in because tool required login credentials then it can be flash. if you don’t have then simply contact me or message me on the facebook page. It’s Paid Service.
How To Flash Realme Narzo 50i Prime RMX3506 Using Upgrade Download Tool :
- Download and install Spreadtrum Driver in your computer. if in case Spreadtrum drivers are already installed on the computer, skip the step.
- Download and extract Realme Narzo 50i RMX3506 Flash File.
- Download, Extract and Open Upgrade Download Tool Folder and run Upgrade Download.exe.
- Once Research Download Tool is Launched (You have to authenticate with realme access) , Select PAC Firmware from Flash file folder.
- Click on Start button And connect your phone (once Research Download Tool detect your phone flashing will start automatically)
- After flash complete disconnect your device and reboot
- All done.
Coution: Flashing Your device using Upgrade Download tool may wipe/delete the device’s data. Therefore, we aren’t not responsible for any data loss on the device. Backup your data first.
If you facing any problem in file or flashing your device, Contact us here