Download The New Infinix Note 12 X663C Flash File Firmware Official Rom used for fix brick condition, hang on logo and corrupted device and flashing of stock rom remove root sign from device. Download Infinix Note 12 X663C Latest Flash File, Flash tool and driver from links given below. Read all flashing instructions before flashing the phone.
Stock rom flashing can repair imei and fix all red, orange and yellow state problems.
Download Infinix Note 12 X663C Flash File:
WhatsApp me for flashing (Paid) +917017426154
About Infinix Note 12
Infinix Note 12 is Powered by MediaTek Helio G88 12nm Chipset (CPU). It comes with 4GB and 6GB of RAM. Infinix Note 12 come with 5000mAh non-removable battery and fast charging 33W. Infinix Note 12 runs XOS 10.6 is based on Android 11 and packs 64GB and 128GB of inbuilt storage and phone don’t have dedicated SD card slot to extend device storage.
Pre-requisites before flashing Infinix Note 12 X663C
Battery should be charged up to 70%
Make sure you have Infinix USB OG Cable
Download and install SP Flash Tool in PC (Recommended: UMT, Unlocktool, EMT Tool, MRT)
Download And install drivers in your pc
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your Infinix Note 12
- Flash Stock ROM to fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade And Downgrade Infinix Note 12
- Unroot and fix bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or Stutter on your Infinix Note 12
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to Stock to gain your warranty.
How To Flash Infinix Note 12 X663C Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download and install MediaTek driver in your pc (skip this step if MediaTek drivers are already installed)
- Download flash File and tool and extract both
- Run SP flash tool and select Scatter File from flash file folder
- Click Download Button
- Power Off and connect your phone
- All Done.
Whatsapp Me For Flashing +917017426154 (if you facing any problem while flashing)
Note: If your device is not connecting to pc then download the driver from above and install in your pc.
If you getting any error in flashing then Contact Me. I will help you.