ITEL Vision 2s P651L Flash file can be used fix hang on logo ,Bootloop issue , Dead issue, Auto fastboot mode and recovery mode and other software issue. This file can remove pattern and FRP Lock after flashing the device. Always use latest version flash file to flash ITEL Vision 2s and read all flashing instructions before flashing the phone. Download full flash file, flash tool and drivers by link given below.
Download ITEL Vision 2s P651L Flash File:
- P651L-F6316-11.0-OP-V036-20220614 — Google Drive Link
- P651L-F6316-11.0-OP-V034-20220331 — Google Drive Link
- P651L-F6316-11.0-OP-V033-20220215 — Google Drive Link
- Upgrade Download Tool (Pass: gsmmafia)
- SPD Driver
WhatsApp me if you need paid help +917017426154
Pre-requisites before flashing ITEL Vision 2s P651L
Battery should be charged up to 70%
Make sure you have ITEL USB OG Cable
Download and install UPGRADEDOWNLOAD Tool in PC
Download And install SPD drivers in your pc
Obviously Knowledge of flashing.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your ITEL Vision 2s
- Flash Stock ROM to fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade And Downgrade ITEL Vision 2s
- Unroot and fix bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or Stutter on your ITEL Vision 2s
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to Stock to gain your warranty.
How To Flash ITEL Vision 2s P651L Using Upgrade Download Tool :
- Download and install Spreadtrum Driver in your computer. if in case Spreadtrum drivers are already installed on the computer, skip the step.
- Download and extract ITEL Vision 2s P651L Flash File.
- Download, Extract and Open Upgrade Download Tool Folder and run Upgrade Download.exe.
- Once Research Download Tool is Launched, Select ITEL Vision 2s P651L.PAC from Flash file folder.
- Click on Start button And connect your phone (once Research Download Tool detect your phone flashing will start automatically)
- After flash complete disconnect your device and reboot
- All done.
Coution: Flashing Your device using Upgrade Download tool may wipe/delete the device’s data. Therefore, we aren’t not responsible for any data loss on the device. Backup your data first.
If you facing any problem in file or flashing your device, Contact us here
Your all files are 100% tested.