Download OnePlus Ace PGKM10 China MediaTek Dimensity 8100 Max Flash File From GsmMafia. This file is based on Oxygen OS 11 and used for flash and unlock your device fix pattern lock, FRP and other problems like hang on logo, brick after software update or in any experiment , fix hanging issue and other software related issues.
Download OnePlus Ace PGKM10 China Flash File Firmware:
- PGKM10domestic_11_A.09_2022042604590495 — Google Drive Link
- OnePlus Ace Driver
- SP Flash Tool (Password: gsmmafia)
- Download Tool
WhatsApp Me For File Password Or Flash (Paid) +917017426154
About OnePlus Ace
OnePlus Ace is Powered by MediaTek Dimensity 8100 Max Latest Chipset (CPU). It comes with 8GB and 12GB of RAM. OnePlus Ace come with 4500mAh non-removable battery and fast charging 150W. OnePlus Ace runs Color OS 12.1 is based on Android 12 and packs 128GB and 256GB And 512GB of inbuilt storage and phone does not have dedicated SD card slot to extend device storage.
Pre-requisites before flashing OnePlus Ace PGKM10
Battery should be charged up to 70%
Make sure you have OnePlus USB OG Cable
Download and install SP Flash Tool or Download Tool in PC
Download And install drivers in your pc
Take a complete backup before flash
Obviously Knowledge of flashing.
The Advantage Of Stock ROM:
- Flash Stock ROM to unbrick your OnePlus Ace
- Flash Stock ROM to fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade And Downgrade OnePlus Ace
- Unroot and fix bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or Stutter on your OnePlus Ace
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems
- Revert back to Stock to gain your warranty.
Note: Do flash or unlock at your risk we are not responsible if you made any mistake and device got bricked. Read All the flashing instructions carefully before doing flash or unlock.
How to Flash OnePlus Ace PGKM10 Using SP Flash Tool:
- Download and install MediaTek Driver on your computer, skip this step if you already installed drivers
- Download and Extract Flash File & SP Flash Tool
- Out of the icon appearing, Double click to run Flash Tool
- Click on Scatter Loading and load MediaTek Scatter TXT file from Flash file folder
- After that, click on Download Button
- Power off the device and connect to PC by pressing volume up and down button
- Once SP Flash Tool detect your device, Flashing will start automatically
- After Flash, Device will reboot it self if not you can reboot it manually by pressing power key
- All Done.
How to Flash OnePlus Ace PGKM10 Using Download Tool:
- Download the firmware & extract
- Out of the icon appearing, Double click on MTK Download Tool
- After tool launch on your pc, click on Start All
- Switch off your mobile and connect it to pc by pressing volume up and down button
- It will lead you to successful flashing.
Note: If your device is not connecting to pc then download the driver from above and install in your pc.
WhatsApp me if you having any issue +917017426154
If you facing any problem in file or flashing your device, Contact us here