Download The New Oppo Reno 5 Lite CPH2205 latest flash file version (SW: C.04) from gsmmafia and flash your phone for removing all screen locks and fix hang on logo problem. always use latest firmware for flash. Oppo Reno 5 Lite flash tool required credential login to run, if you don’t have then contact me for flash. it’s paid service.
Download Oppo Reno 5 Lite CPH2205 Flash File Firmware:
- CPH2205export_11_C.04_2022042122010219 — Google Drive Link
- CPH2205export_11_A.30_2022031120400000 — Google Drive Link
- Oppo Reno 5 Lite Driver
Whatsapp me for login +917017426154
About Oppo Reno 5 Lite
Oppo Reno 5 Lite is Powered by MediaTek M6779V Helio P95 12nm Latest Processor (CPU). It comes with 8GB of RAM. Oppo Reno 5 Lite come with 4310mAh non-removable battery and fast charging 30W. Oppo Reno 5 Lite runs ColorOS 11.1 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage and phone does not have dedicated SD Card slot to Extend device storage.
How To Flash Oppo Reno 5 Lite CPH2205:
- Download & Install MediaTek Driver on your pc
- Download the firmware & extract
- Out of the icon appearing, Double click on Download Tool
- After tool launch on your pc, Click on Start All
- Switch off your mobile and connect it to pc by pressing volume up and down button
- It will lead you to successful flashing.
Note: If your device is not connecting to pc then download driver from above and install in your pc.
If you getting any error in flashing then Contact Me . I will help you.