Samsung J400f U4 Combination File
Samsung galaxy j4 was launched in may 2018. the smartphone is powered by Exynos 7570 1.4 ghz processor and comes with 5.50 inch display and resolution of 1280*720. it comes with 2gb of ram and run on android 8.0 and is powered by 3000 mAh removable battery. it has 16gb of internal memory and available at Rs 8000 at amazon. You can also purchase from offline markets.
I have tested this file with a customer phone j400f binary u4 latest update. this file is used for remove frp. if you have j400f frp locked phone than flash this file via odin tool and your phone oem will be unlocked after flashing. this file only support j400f and binary u4 update otherwise it give fail when flashing. boot your device in recovery mode to see binary and avoid errors.
Download Combination File And Odin
How To Flash Combination File:
- Download combination file and odin tool
- Extract file and run odin
- Click on AP in odin and select file from location
- Connect your phone in download mode by pressing home+vol down+power key
- Click on start button
- After successfully flashed your phone will boot in factory binary mode
- Swipe notification panel in down side and goto settings
- Click on about phone and tap 7 times on Build Number
- A message will show on screen ”You are now a developer”
- Press back and goto developer options
- Enable OEM Unlock and usb debugging
- Now power off your phone and boot in download mode and flash your phone with flash file
- Your phone will not ask you for previous google account.
- All Done.
Note: If your device is not connecting to pc then download driver from above and install in your pc.
If you getting any error in flashing then Contact Me . I will help you.