Vivo X70 Pro Plus PD2145F Flash file can be used fix hang on logo ,Bootloop issue, Dead issue and other software issue. Always use latest version flash file to flash Vivo X70 Pro Plus. Download full flash, flash tool and drivers by link given below.
Download Vivo X70 Pro Plus PD2145F Latest Flash File:
- PD2145F_EX_A_3.11.20_vivo_qcom — Google Drive Link
- PD2145F_EX_A_3.11.8_vivo_qcom — Google Drive Link
- QPST Flash Tool
- Vivo X70 Pro Plus Driver
WhatsApp me for flashing +917017426154
Pre-requisites before flashing Vivo X70 Pro Plus PD2145F
Battery should be charged up to 70%
Make sure you have Vivo USB OG Cable
Download and install QPST Tool in PC (Recommended: QCfire, Unlocktool, EMT Tool, MRT)
Download And install drivers in your pc
Here is some advantage of flashing stock rom to Vivo X70 Pro Plus remove root sign, fix hanging problem, back your device to factory state and warranty state and In some situations we make our device bricked by rooting or testing something else or by doing such experiments with our mobile due to all of these things sometimes our device got hard bricked. If your Vivo X70 Pro Plus is hard bricked and showing only Qualcomm HS-Qdloader 9008 PORT Port then you have to flash the device in EDL mode and use auth tool. Stock Rom fix all Brick and hard bricked condition of your device.
How to Flash Vivo X70 Pro Plus PD2145F:
Recommended tool to use for flash this device : QCfire, Unlocktool, EMT tool, Miracle, MRT
- Download and install Qualcomm driver in your computer. if in case Qualcomm drivers are already installed on the computer, skip the step.
- Download and extract Flash file
- Download, Install and run QPST Flash Tool
- Connect Phone in EDL Mode by shorting EDL points
- Add Port in QPST Tool
- Click on Load XML and select rawprogram_unsparse.xml from stock rom folder
- Click on Load Patch and select patch0.xml from stock rom folder
- Click on Download Button and wait for flash finish
- All Done.
WhatsApp me if you having any issue +917017426154
If you facing any problem in file or flashing your device, Contact us here