vivo Y53s PD2103F Pattern And FRP Remove File SP Flash Tool
Nowadays, it’s very difficult for vivo vivo Y53s PD2103F FRP Bypass because of Google’s new Android Security patch update. FRP is a new security feature added on modern-day Android phones, After the hard reset process, Android will ask you to enter the last Google account active in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the real owner. So, if you have forgotten the active Gmail account and your device stuck at google verification screen then this guide is only for you. In this tutorial, more especially I share with you the latest method to vivo Y53s PD2103F FRP – Unlock Google Account 2021
Vivo Y53s PD2103F Pattern And FRP Remove File:
vivo Y53s PD2103F Pattern FRP Unlock File
Note : File Password Protected
How to remove Pattern And FRP from Vivo Y53s PD2103F Using SP Flash Tool :
- Download and install MediaTek driver in your computer. if in case MediaTek drivers are already installed on the computer, skip the step.
- Download and extract Vivo Y53s PD2103F Pattern And FRP File.
- Download, Extract and Open SP flash tool Folder and run Flash_Tool.exe.
- Once SP flash tool is Launched, Select Scatter loading File from FRP remove file folder.
- Click on Format Menu and Select Manual format flash
- Enter Begin Address and Format Length from Pattern And FRP address txt file
- Click on Start button And connect your phone (once SP flash tool detect your phone flashing will start automatically)
- After flash complete disconnect your device and reboot
- All done.
- Coution : Removing or bypassing FRP protection using SP flash tool may wipe/delete the device’s data. Therefore, we aren’t not responsible for any data loss on the device.
If you facing any problem in file or flashing your device, Contact us here